IDENTIFICATION DETAILS OF THE DATA PROCESSOR
Provider: Rubén Ponsico Cangueiro (“RPC” or the “Provider”)
Tax Identification Number:40994326T
Address:Murcia nº 29 local 3, 08027 Barcelona
In Aluminium Carpentry Ponsicowe are committed to the privacy of our customers and web users of https://www.carpinteria-aluminio.cat/en/(hereinafter, the “Website”) and we seek to ensure an adequate protection of the data that they provide us. Therefore, in compliance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data on the free movement of such data (RGPD) we put at your disposal information about the use we make of your personal data, including: the data we collect, the purposes of their treatment or the rights you may exercise over them.
In the first instance, we think it is necessary to explain the meaning of the term “personal data”, defined as any information that allows identifying a person.
- Scope of action:
The current Data Protection Policy shall be applicable to:
- Users that provide any kind of information to be considered as personal at any time whenever they access to this website.
- Our clients, insofar as they provide us with any type of personal data at the time they acquire our products or hire our manufacturing, distribution and assembly services in the field of aluminum carpentry.
- Those who voluntarily communicate with RPCP through the different forms that are established in the present website, as well as through e-mail, telephone or any other way.
1.1. Necessary Information to provide our services:
- WHAT TYPE OF DATA DO WE COLLECT, FOR WHAT PURPOSE AND WHAT IS THE BASIS THAT LEGITIMS ITS PROCESSING?
The categories of data collected, the use or purpose for which they are collected or the legal basis that legitimizes the use of the personal data provided may vary depending on the manner you interact with RPC. For clarity, below we show you the information in detail:
2.1. For the mere access to our Website
If you only access to our Website we will not have access to data by which we can identify you. These may be limited to: IP address; date, time and duration of the navigation; web pages from which the access has taken place; web browser that you have used; etc.
RPC will process this data electronically with the following purposes:
- Establish the connection
- Guarantee the security and stability of the system
- Technical administration and optimization of the network infrastructure
- Prevent misuse
With regard to the above purposes, the legal basis for the processing of your data will be a legitimate interest(Article 6.1, section f) RGPD). In any case we will not use this data to build a profile or make conclusions about you.
2.2. Consultations, information requests, etc. through our contact form or email.
We request the following required information through our contact form: name, email and telephone. The data requested in our form are limited to the information necessary to be able to contact you and give you an answer. You can provide other information in the space provided for comments on a voluntary basis.
In this case, RPC will process this data automatically and/or manually in order to manage your queries, requirements and requests for information, mostly in relation to the services provided by RPC.
With regard to the above purposes, the legal basis for the processing of your data is consent(Article 6.1, paragraph a) RGPD).
2.3. Customers of RPC
In order to provide our products and services we request the following categories of data: Identification data (name, surname, TIN), postal address and/or electronic address and, and as long as it is necessary to complete any transaction, we can request your bank details.
In this case, RPC will process this data automatically and/or manually with the following purposes:
- Provision of the products and services required by our clients related to aluminium carpentry, as well as directly related actions such as administration, billing, customer service, collection management or compliance management of our tax obligations.
With regard to the above purposes, the legal basis for the processing of your data is the existence of the contractual relationshipestablished between the parties orin order to take steps at the request of the potential client prior to entering into a contract (Article 6.1, paragraph b) RGPD).
According to the LSSICE, RPC does not perform SPAM practices, therefore, it does not send commercial emails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the user (Article 6.1, section a) RGPD. Consent). For that matter, the user has the possibility of cancelling his express consent to receive our communications in all the communications the user receives.
In addition, we treat your personal data with the following purposes:
- To guarantee compliance with the conditions of use and the applicable law. For this purpose, our legal basis is the legitimate interest(Article 6.1, section f) RGPD).
- To manage our social networks we treat the personal data of the people who become followers of them. Regarding this processing our legal basis will be the acceptance of the contractual relationship of the corresponding social network (Art. 6.1, section b) RGPD) in accordance with each of their privacy policies:
- HOW WE HAVE OBTAINED YOUR DATA?
The personal data we treat come from the interested party.
- CONSERVATION PERIOD OF DATA
RPC will keep your data the needed amount of time in order to serve the purposes for which they were collected, that are, specifically:
|Inquiries, requisitions, information requests||Time needed to manage that data|
|Provision of our products and services||Throughout the lifetime of the commercial relationship|
|Marketing, commercial communications||As long as you do not request the deletion of the data (revocation of consent)|
|Compliance of legal obligations||Throughout the required terms by the applicable law|
You can also check our Cookies Policy to know the storage periods of the cookies we use.
If your data are used for several purposes that involve different conservation periods we shall apply the longest conservation period. In any case we shall restrict the access and its use to the specific purposes needed at every moment.
- RECIPIENTS OF DATA
Personal data can be communicated to particular service providers so they can process them in the name of and in behalf of RPC under our instructions in order to comply the indicated purposes. In this case we shall adopt the needed contractual measures so that the ones entrusted with the processing respect and protect all the interested parties’ personal data.
Otherwise, RPC will not transfer the data collected to third parties unless there is a reasonable need to comply with a legal procedure, legal obligation or prior obtaining the user’s consent.
- WHAT RIGHTS CAN YOU EXERCISE IN RELATION TO YOUR DATA?
As a concerned User, you can request to exercise the following rights before RPCby submitting a letter to the postal address located in the letterhead or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org as subject: “LOPD, ARCO Rights”, and attaching a photocopy of your National Identity Document (DNI) or any analogous document, as indicated by law.
- Access rights:allows the interested party to know and obtain information about their personal data submitted to processing.
- Right to rectification or deletion:it allows to correct errors and modify the data that proves to be inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to cancellation:allows data that turns out to be inadequate or excessive to be deleted.
- Right to opposition:the right of the interested party to not carry out the processing of their personal data or to cease it.
- Limitation of personal data processing:involves the marking of personal kept data, with the purpose of limiting its’ future processing.
- Portability of the data:facilitation of the data subject to processing to the interested party, so that he or she can transmit it to another person in charge, without impediments.
- The right not to be subject to automated individual decisions (including the elaboration of profiles):the right not to be the subject of a decision based on automated processing that produces effects or significantly affects the User.
As a User, you have the right to withdraw consent given at any time. The withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of the process carried out before the withdrawal of consent.
You also have the right to submit a claim to the supervisory authority if you believe that your rights may have been violated in relation to the protection of your personal data (agpd.es).
- INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS OF DATA
International transfers of your personal data will not be made without your prior consent.
- SECURITY MEASURES:
The information you provide will be processed confidentially. The Provider has adopted all the technical and organizational measures and all the levels of protection necessary to guarantee the security in the processing of the data and to avoid its alteration, loss, theft, processing or unauthorized access, according to the state of technology and nature of the stored data. Likewise, it is also guaranteed that the processing and registration in files, programs, systems or equipment, premises and centers comply with the requirements and conditions of integrity and security established in the current regulations.
RPC reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence dispositions (case law).