Our main products are aluminum frames aluminum windows. Windows are an essential part of any home and is therefore very important to choose the right type of window that best fits our needs. In recent years, the aluminum windows in particular have gained ground at the openings of wood, and the possibilities are not only endless, but they offer more and better options than traditional openings. Conformable to any geographical area, available in various colors and textures, safe and convenient, more and more people who choose when to build.
Aluminum windows, depending on the quality, model and type of glass and aluminum with an insulating varying, ie when they are chosen according to the needs of each space allow better conserve heat in winter and cold in the summer, which translates into significant energy savings. The most commonly used types of windows and therefore better quality-price are:
1. ALUMINIUM SLIDING WINDOW: Loose-leaf window, sliding through bearings. They offer space savings in its openness and accessibility of step depending on the number of sheets placed. Currently sliding windows have improved water tightness, since they have built more solid frame, as well as accessories such as plush firso that helps choke airflow considerably compared to traditional felts. When power series having as the S-76, which allows a capability of glass above the average, the range of possibilities is much higher in efficiency and can incorporate a camera glasses with much higher or greater thickness of glass getting significantly improve their performance. The standard slide rails consists of two, however, more lanes can be coupled to achieve the desired number of lanes, thereby producing a slide tailored to the needs of each customer. In the slides made of PONSICO, exposed to wear accessories such as bearings and seals, can be changed and replaced without problems, since they are European and systems with a current approval. Incorporate brackets to reinforce the miter, unlike other market slides using worms, which do not give the same strength structure. We are picky about our materials, discard series not meeting minimum quality that these are very cheap, since this will lead to problems in the installation and maintenance …
2. PRACTICABLE ALUMINIUM WINDOW: folding leaves window, suspended by hinges. They offer a 100% opening of the door opening, sealing and excellent thermal and acoustic insulation. Multiple variants and shapes make these types of windows, shutters, practicable, tilt and turn, fixed, projecting … All these ensure a tight and secure enclosure. Depending on the type of series chosen, the window will give us more or less resistance, strength and tightness. Series like Stilo-50, ensures a very good value for money in the market, the structure can carry considerable weight with a strong glass, which will ensure the type of glass, soundproofing, thermal energy saving … This type of window is composed three interchangeable rubber gaskets, two and one under the sheet, for added insulation anchors the sheet metal frame is for a firm grip and securely. Such windows are recommended to reduce noise inside the house, since glass with a capacity of 25mm in the sheet, we can put glasses designed for this purpose, such as acoustic laminated, which together with a quality profiling, can be reduced to 30-40 db perfectly. Another advantage is the ease of cleaning that offer this kind of windows, since they may open 180 degrees and access outside smoothly. Casement can be motorized, which is handy for those windows that are in inaccessible places …
TILT-TURN ALUMINIUM WINDOW: openable window also offers a top opening for ventilation practice for spaces where the window can not be opened completely, for lack of space. Offer all the advantages of the opening window, but also the possibility of folded by a mechanism placed on the window.
To help make up your aluminum window choose their suitable PROFILES: In Ponsico aluminum frames have the following profiles, exemplary, with the series hinged and sliding the most used, from highest to lowest efficiency, technical detailing each of them. These series are the most used in recent years, belong to the manufacturer Alugom. The reference RPT means thermal break, more energy saving since it breaks the thermal transmittance of the grid.
Turn your door or aluminum window in classic or modern, depending on the type of finish applied to aluminum, either plain or painted wooden lacquered RAL, select the color that you like, to combine perfectly with the design of your home. Or dowry to his exterior aluminum offering excellent resistance anodized, and choose the color you like most. In Ponsico Aluminium Carpentry offer the following types of finishes:
RAL COLORS LACQUERED: You can choose from a wide range of lacquers, selecting a number of the card called “RAL” is equivalent to a particular color. The treatment of the profiles is done in plants lacquered oven under strict quality standards, these standards establish a series of technical requirements for the process of lacquered aluminum is made with all warranty. The baked coating has a 10 year warranty, although in practice many more years of life. The following shows lacquered RAL most used within a wide range:
WOOD LACQUERED: A normal layer of basecoat is applied profile and was later attached a decorative film by heat, mimicking different types of woods, getting a result virtually identical to that of natural wood. We can choose smooth lacquered wood, similar to the sanded and varnished natural wood, textured and lacquered wood, which mimics natural varnished wood without sanding, ie coarser to the touch. Decorate your home with this type of coating, will bring warmth and decoration. The baked coating has a 10 year warranty, although in practice many more years of life. The following shows some of the most common types of lacquered wood:
ANODIZEDS: Unlike the coating, anodizing is a technique that is commonly used on aluminum to generate a layer of artificial protection protective aluminum oxide, known as alumina. The layer is obtained by means of electrochemical processes, and provides greater strength and durability, making the substantially unmoved throughout the years material. It is highly recommended for homes seafront where salt or lime could damage the windows. The following shows some of the most common types of anodized:
There are different models and finishes to choose switching devices in addition to design the window or door to our liking. Depending on the chosen type of series, we can tailor a model or another. The EURO and PRIMA models are used to more conventional hinged series, with the more current than the EURO is the PRIMA model. The other models can be incorporated into doors and windows with the 16 channel (special series for more evolved hardware), such as NOBILE WOOD-ALUMINIUM series, and in our series S-76 slide. The handles are made of premium stainless steel, a quality solution to extend the life of our hardware.
Include GLASS type that best suits your needs: For works in which you need to use glass, we offer you our experience working monolithic glass, laminated glass, tempered glass and camera, all with their respective variants. Glasses Types available: 1. Monolithic Glass:
This type of glass composition is simple, manufactured in a single piece. Can have different shapes and thicknesses, depending on the manufacturing process employed. Thicknesses on demand, with the glass 4mm and 5mm best used in interior doors and windows, as 10mm or more for external sound attenuation, or rigideza in the structure. Below we show some of the more monolithic glass used by PONSICO SCP:
This type of glass is characterized by joining two or more single or monolithic glass sheet using a polyvinyl butyral adhesive, thereby producing a safety glass in case of breakage can not collapse into pieces. This sheet may be of different color shades thus modifying end glass. A sheet can also be used acoustic attenuating the decibel some monolithic glass of the same thickness. Below are some examples of more common laminated glass:
- –ACOUSTIC GLASS: Depending on the glass used can reduce noise at 40db without problems.
- –Color: Depending on the color of the inner sheet, we can get different shades in the bottom of the glass.
- –Security: The inner blades offer safety to avoid falling glass in case of breakage.
3. Camera Glass:
Glass formed by two glass, either single or laminated, forming a chamber therein of air or gas (in the case of low emission), thus breaking the thermal conductivity already transmitted if the glass. In the inner contour incorporate some sea salt to absorb any residual moisture. Is factory sealed with tar the outer contour, ensuring tightness. You can make multiple combinations with all kinds of glass, be taxed, smooth, laminated, tempered, etc. The greater the greater its inner chamber thermal efficiency. To this day this type of glass to be manufactured in bulk, not a big increase in costs compared to single glazing. Currently the Sun Guardian Glass, saves energy never before seen in the glass chamber, with a glass, among low emissivity, of the most efficient. Below are some examples of most common camera glasses:
–Combine 2 glasses: You can choose two simple glass to form a glass chamber to suit the client, putting the rough side inside the chamber for easy cleaning.
- -Quarters or ribs: It is possible to include paneled or matte or gloss streaks inside the glass chamber.
- -Low emission GUARDIAN SUN:Glasses are more efficient than known at this time, highly recommended for energy and cost savings, a good investment for the future.
4. Tempered Glass:
Safety glass with a higher resistance than the rest of glass about its hardness. This hardness is achieved in a heat treatment plant, raising the temperature of the glass once constructed about 500 degrees using special furnaces, is then cooled slowly with air to thereby achieve hardness. It is widely used in places where glass may suffer some impact sporadic, if not aggressive, it will remain intact. Widely used in shower doors, as if broken, the glass would be in a thousand tiny pieces thus preventing further damage. Different thicknesses, colors and dull areas may be variants of this type of glass.