Indispensable for sun protection, a properly installed awning provides energy saving air conditioning that many of us can reach sorprender.Retiene largely the sun’s heat, providing welfare for the whole familia.Ofrecemos a variety of awnings our customers, from the traditional vertical awning, until tops, gazebos or curtains. Changes also offer canvas tarps made up, awning motors with or without remote controls, and building roofs.
The main AWNING MODELS are:
1. Vertical Awning: awning model common in low balconies which as the name suggests vertically, ie lead and can go with or without guides, according to the modality of treatment. The most common vertical awning is the line that runs from the outside of the roof and down the terrace there is the possibility of being caught in the railing with arms that support multiple positions. Can be motorized with remote control or sensor. In this model, the engine should be including the ABS, which prevents breakage incase of neglect canvas, so that the engine stops when it detects exert force subject to the railing.
2. Arm Awnings invisible: Model awning common in attics and low balconies can also be installed in flats with terrace. The peculiarity of this model is that the arms are extended horizontally from the exit point, normally pass on a vertical wall, can regulate the fall in degrees to suit the client. The arms are accompanying the canvas below, so that seems to have no arms seen from the outside, hence its name. There are several variants of this model, which emphasizes the model box, which once collected, it protects the canvas awning and arms inside the same. We recommend this type of motorized awnings, since they exceed 3 meters of line, the effort to do so that they can raise is substantial. The wind sensor is equally suitable for terraces where the wind blows hard, so that when it detects too much wind is collected automatically, the light sensor works the same way when it detects the absence or excess sun.
3. Straight stitching Awnings: Awning common model for windows and outdoor balconies. This model is placed on the inside of the roof line of a balcony or terrace, or on the outside of the window recess. The sheet drops to about 45 degrees to the outside, two arms guided by the socket awning hills and in turn to the front vertical guiding the awning at all times an arc. It’s not as necessary to be motorized, as these arms do not exercise as hard as other models.
4. Tops: Model of the awning by a metallic structure which in its inner facade protects the line of doors and windows, giving a very aesthetic semicircular shape. This awning can be operated by or motor tug of war.
5. Slides: Model awning which is guided horizontally by making folds guides on canvas. As the name suggests the awning runs through these guides. In many cases it is necessary to install vertical supports such goal, to hold the guide by which the awning down. Very comfortable to be driven by cabestantes or motors.
6. Gazebos / Corridors: Metalware envelope shaped closed at the top with a canvas awning. They can have different shapes and sizes to suit the client, giving inclination to avoid puddle rain, snow … 7. Curtains: Type awning which is guided by the outer facade of balconies and terraces with carruchas bearings or previously installed on the awning. Falls naturally under its own weight and is moved manually as a curtain inside housing. 8. Canvas Changes: We have changed all kinds of canvas awnings previously installed.
9. Miscellaneous: – Canopies: very useful for protecting canvas awnings once collected. – Fabric made up: tarps made to customer taste and shape.
10. Motors, remote controls and sensors: These automations are very practical and functional, with just a button up awnings without any effort. Being able to be with remote control or wall fixed, we can synchronize all awnings and blinds of a house with just one button. There are many variants of the type SOMFY to operate them by scheduling, motion sensors, light or wind. So that we can stop worrying the roof fully if it is windy, because with the right sensor detects when too much air, it detects it and automatically collects. The same goes for the light sensor to detect that extends only direct sunlight, and collected when night and can adjust the sensitivity.
TYPES OF CANVAS: There are different types of tarps to choose from, acrylic, polyester, plastic, PVC, etc.
Canvas type micro-perforated to facilitate the passage of air and light, very aesthetic presence that highlights plastic colors and vivid touch plastic and 3 year warranty. Its weight is 400 grams per square meter, 0.45 mm thickness, the band width is 267 cm, has a tensile strength of 230/230 daN / 5 cm, a tensile strength of 30/25 daN and a resistor M2 fire.
Canvas composed of polyester 15% + 85% PVC. Type Twill weave with a wire diameter of 0.40 mm, band width of 300/250 cm, with a weight of 605 g/m2, thickness of the fabric is 0.78 mm, a degree of opening of a 3% approx. Fire resistance class 1, antibacterial finishing and Pb free, has a tensile strength of up to 150 daN / 5 cm, and tear strength of 10 daN / 5 cm, the thermal stability is -30 / +70 degrees.
This type of canvas is the most used and known as the standard awning fabric which fabric is composed of 100% acrylic dyed fiber mass, with a resistance of up to 135 daN / 5 cm, with a weight of 300 gr / m2 approximately. The water column is approximately 300 mm, the bandwidth is 120 cm and the fluorocarbon is finished.
Made of polyester canvas 1100 dtex., With a PVC coating, a lacquered finish and a fire resistance of M2. The temperature resistance of -30 / +80 degrees centigrade and has a color fastness to light 7. The weight is 600 g/m2, a tensile strength of up to 250 daN / 5 cm, and tear strength of 20/25 daN, the maximum bandwidth is 300 cm.
The FINISHES used in the hardware profiles and awnings are:
-Lacquered: Choose from a variety of baked lacquer colors. -Anodized: The most common are anodized silver, stainless steel, bronze and black. Ete type of treatment is highly resistant to weathering. Visit the finishes section of this website for more information on these types of treatments. For more information contact with us or visit the website of our main manufacturer of tarpaulins and accessories: INDUSTRIAL NAVARRETE S.A., located in the Poble Nou in Barcelona and only made for professionals, not made to individuals.