Shielded Security Door Installation with Mailbox Slot16 October, 2020
Awnings, enjoy the summer without risks16 October, 2020
Climate change is a reality and that is why we at PONSICO SCP are very aware of it. That’s why since this month we have replaced the fuel system of our van. We have switched to LPG! And we are very proud of it.
In case you haven’t read what Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG) is, we explain it below…
What is LPG?
Emitting 33% less CO2 than coal, liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) is the lowest carbon conventional fuel available in Europe. It is increasingly becoming a viable and favourable option for consumers and businesses that do not have access to the gas grid.
What are the benefits?
As a clean, low-carbon energy source, LPG is automatically generated during the production of methane in the refining process. LPG exists in two forms – propane and butane – and both are more naturally suited to different uses.
Whether the motivation for change is a cleaner energy source, a more cost-effective solution, or simply to secure the future of a property, there are many advantages to LPG. Advantages that make it the fuel of the future
- LPG produces 90% less carbon monoxide and 50% less smoke than network natural gas.
- Because it evaporates easily, LPG presents no environmental risks in the event of spills.
- LPG is not odourless, which makes leak detection easier.
- Unlike oil tanks that need to be replaced every 15-20 years, LPG tanks extend their life by up to 30 years.
- LPG can be used in a variety of sectors, from homeowners to hotels and restaurants, property developers to those who use it as a transport fuel, and can be used in many applications, such as cooking, hot water and heating a property.
Let’s hope this post helps you and that together we can do our bit against climate change.