Hinged window10 January, 2022
Structure with Climalit glass18 January, 2022
For centuries, human beings have always sought the greatest comfort in their homes. Comfort is one of the main characteristics of modern homes today, whether it be sensors, temperature controllers or motorised blinds, they help us to minimise our effort, improving our quality of life and we will have greater savings on our bills throughout the year.
Using this type of roller shutters gives us a series of advantages such as:
- Raise and lower the blind at the touch of a button. This is very beneficial for people with reduced mobility, for example.
- Increasing the protection of the home, thanks to the fact that this type of roller shutter can be fitted with a self-locking system, making access to the home even more difficult and making it even more secure.
- By assessing the condition of the roller shutter, the motor can be adapted without the need to replace it with a new one.
- Thanks to its automatic system we avoid future problems of chains and tangles that usually occur with traditional blinds due to the passage of time.
- And last but not least, its added aesthetic value, as we will be able to remove in one fell swoop the blind strips that disfigure the room.
This work consists of the manufacture and installation of a sliding balcony, 2460 x 1990, with two leaves with climalit® 4-10-4 glass of the SILVER 70 series Straight Crossing, in white lacquer with individual thermo-acoustic blind register and 40 mm straight lining.
Accompanied by a Somfy roller shutter motor with remote control.